I specialize in crafting nutritious and delicious menus, focusing on gluten-free and dairy-free whole foods prepared without seed oils. I'm experienced in accommodating a variety of dietary preferences and restrictions, including Whole 30, AIP, plant-based, and vegetarian diets. I take care of everything from shopping to meal preparation and delivery. I also offer meal planning and grocery shopping/delivery.
Minimum: 3 items from the entree, salad, and soup menu per order. Delivery is available within 15 miles of 97116.
Menu: choose options from the entree, salad/side, or soup menus below. Each item = 1 hour. Hourly service rate of $30 includes recipe procurement, grocery shopping, meal preparation, and delivery of the finished dish. Food costs are the responsibility of the client and will be added to the invoice. Payment is due before delivery.
Everything is gluten and dairy free. Most dishes can be made fully plant-based by request. I will be adding/rotating meal options as we go to accommodate your requests and seasonal availability of ingredients.
Place orders each week by Tuesday at 9 pm.
I rent glass containers and delivery bags for a total weekly fee of $5. The container contract must be signed before your first delivery. Clean containers must be available for pickup on the Wednesday morning after the Tuesday order.
Entrees (approximately 4 servings)
- Stuffed bell peppers (ground turkey, rice, black beans, and spinach or lentils, rice, and spinach). 8 pepper halves
- Buffalo (like wing sauce) or BBQ stuffed sweet potatoes. Can be made with chicken and/or chickpeas and corn. 4 stuffed potatoes with a side of dairy-free ranch.
- Zucchini lasagna with cashew cream (whole food plant-based). Layers of sliced zucchini “noodles”, spinach, basil, homemade tomato sauce, and cashew cream.
- Chicken pot pie casserole with cornbread topping (chicken, potatoes, green beans, corn, carrots, peas, in a creamy sauce with complementary fresh herbs from my organic herb garden and topped with cornbread (will be pre-cooked).
- Large Veggie Nicoise Salad (spinach, hard-boiled eggs, green beans, fingerling potatoes, kalamata olives) with lemon herb vinaigrette on the side.
- Hummus with sliced carrots, cherry tomatoes, English cucumbers, and Kalamata olives.
- Large Cowboy Caviar Salad: tossed salad with black-eyed peas, black beans, tomato, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro. The dressing acts as a marinate, so it will be pre-tossed in a southwestern vinaigrette.
- Mason jar chopped salads. Romaine, cherry tomato, cucumber, carrot, hemp seeds. 4 mason jar salads with balsamic vinaigrette on the side. Stays good in the fridge for 5-6 days. Can add shredded chicken by request.
Soup (approximately 4 entree-sized servings)
- Carrot ginger soup
- Vegetarian red chili with pinto beans
- Vegetarian white bean and green chile with corn
- Creamy broccoli
Add a dessert for $15 plus the cost of food
- Dairy-free brownies with peanut butter swirl (Made with coconut sugar, gluten-free)
- Baked cinnamon apples with spiced crumble (dairy-free, gluten-free)
- Berry Cobbler
Add baked oatmeal (in a 9 x 13 dish) for $15 plus the cost of food. I use organic sprouted gluten-free oats that are certified glyphosate-free, hemp seeds, local eggs, almond milk, and organic fruit.
- Apple Cinnamon
- Poppyseed Lemon Blueberry
- Chocolate Raspberry